CURRENT JOB OPENING:
Aesthetic Injector RN, NP, PA
At SKIN DEEP COSMETICS & AESTHETICS we want to welcome you to the future of Beauty & Aesthetics. With our
We are looking for an experienced Cosmetic Aesthetic Injector of Botox and Fillers. A great fit would be someone with formal training and experience that loves the Beauty Industry.
We require for our Providers:
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan based on Client Consultations.
- Have an Excellent standard of Service and Maintains Protocols.
- Ensure the safety of clients at all times when performing treatments.
- Professional appearance reflecting the Aesthetic Industry.
- Administering injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma, Botox, Neuromodulators, PDO Threads and other well-known products and aesthetic modalities.
- Thorough/Accurate charting and clinical documentation of each client.
- Recommends various Spa treatments, Skin regimens based on Client Consultations.
- Attend Staff and Marketing meetings.
- Current Texas State License.
- Prior RN / NP/ PA in the Aesthetic field required
- Proven Sales Experience
- Loves the Industry and working with people
- Must be a Self-starter and a Team player
- Knowledgeable of various Med Spa services and Skincare.
- Must maintain yearly Continued Education and stay current on product lines & services.
- Laser license a plus, but not required.
- If the requirements are not met, No Need Apply
Monday to Saturday or By Appointment Only
- Dermal Filler: 1-5 year (Required)
- Botox : 1-5 year (Required)
- One location
- Aesthetics Studio
- RN, NP, PA
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Proficient with EMR
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Waiting period may apply
- Contracted Employee
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process